Bonus cards are back!
TWO WAYS TO EARN:
RECEIVE 1 FREE $10 BONUS CARD WITH $30 GIFT CARD PURCHASE
Details: Card may be redeemed from January 1 to January 31, 2018 on food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases. Dine-in only. No cash value. No change given. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards. Gift Cards activated 24 hours after purchase. Only one Bonus Card redeemed per table per visit. May not be combined with other Bonus Cards or used in conjunction with any other discounts or specials. May be used at any Red Hot & Blue restaurant.
RECEIVE 3 FREE $10 BONUS CARDS & 2 BBQ SAUCES WITH $90 OR MORE IN GIFT CARD PURCHASES
Receive three Bonus Cards and two bottles of Red Hot & Blue BBQ sauces.
Details: Card 1 may be redeemed from January 1 to January 31, 2018. Card 2 may be redeemed from February 1 to February 28, 2018. Card 3 may be redeemed from March 1 to March 31, 2018. Valid on food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases. Dine-in only. No cash value. No change given. Not valid on the purchase of gift cards. Gift Cards activated 24 hours after purchase.Only one Bonus Card redeemed per table per visit. May not be combined with other Bonus Cards or used in conjunction with any other discounts or specials. May be used at any Red Hot & Blue restaurant.
REAL MEAT. REAL SMOKE. REAL ‘QUE.
Many fast food and quick casual restaurants are adding Barbecue sandwiches to their offerings but they are only trying to imitate Red Hot & Blue’s award-winning: Real Meat. Real Smoke. Real ‘Que. formula – authentic Memphis-style barbecue using hickory logs, low temperature and long cooking times with only top quality meats and ingredients. You won’t find real, authentic, slow, hickory-smoked Pork, Chicken and Beef at these other restaurants. And BBQ connoisseurs know the real thing – and they choose Red Hot & Blue. Because, after all, what do sub, sandwich and burger joints know about smoking their own meats? Red Hot & Blue has always specialized in perfectly smoked meats.
- Annapolis Maryland – 200 Old Mill Bottom Road, Annapolis, MD
- Gaithersburg, Maryland – 16811 Crabbs Branch Way, Deerwood, MD
- Laurel, Maryland – 677 Main Street, Laurel, MD
- Joplin, Missouri – 2601 Rangeline Road, Joplin, MO
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey – 2175 NJ-70, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Raleigh, North Carolina – 6615 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC
- Dallas, Texas – 9810 N Central Expy #600, Dallas, TX
- Flower Mound, Texas – 2608 Long Prarie Road, Flower Mound, TX
- Fort Worth, Texas – 300 S. Hulen Street, Fort Worth, TX
- Irving, Texas – 5910 MacAurthur Blvd, Irving, TX
- North Richland Hills, Texas – 9143 Grapevine Hwy, North Richland Hills, TX
- Plano, Texas – 5017 W. Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX
- Fairfax, Virginia – 4150 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA
- Leesburg, Virginia – 541 E. Market Street, Leesburg, VA
- Warrenton, Virginia – 360 Boradview Ave, Warrenton, VA
- Williamsburg, Virginia – 1622 Richmond Road, Williamsburg, VA
Red Hot and Blue Restaurants, Inc. has been named year-after-year in the top “Best Barbecue Chains in America” according to The Daily Meal. The Daily meal editors sifted through regional preferences to funnel the most popular chains in his list of 10 Best Barbecue chains in America. Criteria for selection was based on: local renown, consistency of food across all the locations, adherence to traditional barbecue techniques like “low and slow” on-premise smoking, atmosphere and most importantly, if the food tastes good. The 2017 article may found online at:
About Red Hot & Blue Barbecue Restaurants, Incorporated:
Red Hot & Blue first opened in the Washington D.C. area nearly 30 years ago. The authentic Memphis-style Barbeque chain’s mission is to “serve only the best quality barbeque in a fun, casual atmosphere surrounded by blues music and memorabilia.” Red Hot & Blue has 18 locations in 6 states: Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Red Hot & Blue is the your headquarters for “REAL MEAT. REAL SMOKE. REAL ‘QUE”
For more information, visit http://www.redhotandblue.com
For additional information or franchise opportunities, please contact: Randy McCann, President, Red Hot & Blue Restaurants, Inc., 154 Charlois Boulevard, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27103. Phone: 336-714-1515; E-mail email@example.com. The general web site for Red Hot & Blue Restaurants is www.redhotandblue.com